Booking & Payment Conditions
HALL RENTAL/PRIVATE SCREENINGS
Booking Deadline Hall bookings should be made at least 14 working days before the date* of screening/event.
Terms of Payment Payment must be made at least 7 working days before date of screening/event.Please make a cheque payable to "TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd".
Cancellation Date Cancellation of hall booking/rental of equipment should be made at least 8 working days before the date of screening/event. In the event of a late cancellation, a surcharge will be levied.
Amendments Any amendments to the terms & conditions pertaining to any promotions related to the movie and/or cinema may be subject to change without prior notice.
Movie Access Voucher
- TGV Movie Access Vouchers are non-exchangeable for cash.
- TGV Movie Access Vouchers are non refundable and are not subject to any further discount.
- TGV Movie Access Vouchers are not for sale or redeemable for any other items.
- TGV Movie Access Vouchers are not exchangeable for hall rentals.
- TGV Cinemas reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
To Make a Booking
At TGV Cinemas, we strive to bring the best in entertainment and to deliver a memorable experience for our patrons. Whether it is a night out at the movies or hosting a corporate / private event, we assure you and your guests a delightful experience.
We would like to hear from you on how we could help you organize your events at TGV Cinemas or if you would like to purchase Movie Access vouchers for your family, friends and colleagues. You could also contact us at:
For Cinema Hall Bookings
TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd (305598-W)
Level 6, Menara Maxis
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-2381 3535
Fax: 03-2381 3139
For customer related enquiries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMAX Experience®
- Best popcorn in the world
- 3D-X cinema halls
- Exclusive LUXE Halls
- Beanie cinemas
- Stadium seating